Thank you all for participating in our latest webinar.
Here is link to chart deck.
Here is link to video recording.
On Wednesday, 22 July, we will host a webinar discussing latest site features, including:
- Searchable Holdings Data (Company, Country, Industry)
- Expanded Equity Portfolio Metrics
- Multi-Year and Ferguson Ratings
- Yearly Return and Fixed Periods Ratings
- Bond Credit and Duration Breakout
- Current Month Inflow and Outflow Estimation
- Searchable Exchange Traded Notes (ETNs)
- Nine New Evaluation Period (e.g., Trump Bump, CV-19 Bear)
- Larger Watchlists with Customizable Names
There will be two sessions, one at 11 am Pacific time (2pm Eastern) and one at 2pm Pacific time (5pm Eastern). The webinar will be enabled by Zoom. Please use the following links to register for the morning session or afternoon session. Each will last nominally 1 hour, including questions.